At Zogilabs Inc. (“Zogilabs” or "we" / “our”), data protection and confidentiality are of the utmost importance.
Information we collect
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide voluntarily to us, such as when you participate in a contest and promotion, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, send us an email, or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, social networking screen names or IDs, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we collect automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information from you and/or your device (which may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws). We collect this information with either your explicit consent in accordance with GDPR article 6(1)(a) or as part of our legitimate interest in accordance with GDPR article 6 (1)(f), including:
• Age: when you download our game, we collect your age as indicated by you.
• Log Information: about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Device information: about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s type, software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers (such as Device ID and Advertising ID), device token, mobile network information, and time zone.
• Location information: We collect location information in order to comply with legislation and policies that apply to your area. However, neither we nor our partners collect location information more granular than city level without your explicit consent.
• Usage information: relating to your use of our Services, including which applications you use and your interactions with other users.
• Consumption information: about your consumption habits relating to your use of our Services, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
• Other Information: collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: we use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
• Information from third parties: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you log into our Services
When we no longer have an ongoing legitimate business reason to process your personal information, we will delete your data.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. Accordingly, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information. This includes encryption of data and use of pseudonymization, whenever applicable.
Your data protection rights
You are at any time entitled to be informed and/or access the personal information about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You have the right to:
i) object to the collection and further processing of your personal information;
ii) have your personal data updated, rectified, erased or blocked;
iii) receive information about you that you have provided to us;
iv) opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information; and
v) have your personal information transmitted to another data controller (data portability). In order for you to exercise your data protection rights, we are obliged to verify your identity.
We can only verify your identity if you are logged in on one of our Services. You will therefore only be able to exercise your rights if you log in and follow the steps as explained.
Withdrawal of consent
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given, and we will no longer process your personal information, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can withdraw it in the game via the settings menu or by contacting us using the contact information below.
Our Services are not intended for children.
Zogilabs has implemented age-gate to its games to verify players’ age. Even if you are below the age needed for providing a valid consent for targeted advertising, profiling, and geolocation, you can continue accessing our Services. However, there will be no profiling, targeted advertising, or geolocation tracking, Our Services will then only contain contextual advertising. We will only collect data on players under 13 years of age (or under 16 in certain jurisdictions in the European Union) when it is needed to provide the service and ensure that they are protected in accordance with the applicable privacy laws.
If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 (or under 16 in certain jurisdictions in the European Union) who uses our Services, please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments. On your request, we will delete your child’s personal information if we are able to identify your child unless you provide us with your verifiable consent for your child to continue to use our games.
How to contact us
Name of the Data controller:
Intershore Chambers, Road Town, Tortola VG1110, BVI